TalkTeen is the ultimate podcast for teenagers; by teenagers. We play the latest music, talk about the latest in technology, sport, film, TV programmes, give listeners regular news updates, play hilarious prank calls and much much more!!!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Episode 9

We've reached Episode 9 in the TalkTeen podcast!
We'll play some less well-known bands so that you can get into them, we'll annouch our first proper listener of the month, we'll launch a very special competition and we'll give you very important information about our Skypecast (more info on that in Episode 8.)
www.freewebs.com/talkteenpodcast
talkteenpodcast@gmail.com
Skype Name: theveryhappyhippo
SkypeCast: https://skypecasts.skype.com/skypecasts/skypecast/detailed.html?id_talk=33414

See ya!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, I now have a WEBSITE!!!!
Its has your name on it....read it, its at freewebs.com/myfingersfelloff

Its cool...Mmmm, cool like ICE CREAM!

12:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry I could be on the Skypecast, I was at my Grandma's house and she dosn't have a computer. Anyone else go on though?

2:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you gonna make a new podcast...I miss you guys...I can't make you a section for a REALLY long time so make the aniversary episode with out me...I'll do one when I have time!!!

Btw, I have a contest on my site...Here's the link.

http://www.freewebs.com/myfingersfelloff/magiccontestofdoom.htm

3:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have emailed you.

3:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home